iRent Property Management COVID Policy
The team at iRent Property Management is doing its part to help prevent the further spread of the virus, while supporting the needs of our residents, future residents and employees.
To protect our residents in their homes, we are:
- Sanitizing all laundry rooms and common areas weekly.
- Offering sanitizer in common areas.
- Wearing masks and gloves when at our properties.
- Requiring residents to either be away or wear masks during the scheduled work order inside occupied units.
- We ask that personal belongings be cleared from the work space. Our maintenance team will of course wear masks and gloves.
- If a resident is sick or has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule the work order.
To protect prospective residents, we are:
- Setting-up self-viewing of the vacant units with lockboxes for contactless showing.
- Providing hand sanitizer and handwashing supplies inside vacant units.
- Sanitizing all vacant units weekly, at a minimum.
- Posting instructional signs for entering a vacant unit.
- Mandating wearing a mask and washing hands before entering a unit.
Our entire leasing process is online. This includes online payments, online leases and contactless key pick-up. All vacant units have videos and photos.
To protect our employees’ health and well-being, we are:
- Allowing our office staff to work from home, if they are exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if they have become ill, or if they have child care conflicts.
- Conducting regular wellness checks of all staff as instructed by the CDC.
- Requiring physical distancing and wearing masks while in the office.
Our staff has sick and vacation pay that can be used in the event they are ill, become exposed or have child care conflicts.
We will continue to explore ways to keep you, our staff and prospective residents safe during this pandemic.